Watch “Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry” available on Youtube. It is the movie that is 1 hour and 35 minutes long and answer the following questions:
I will also attach the questions below as well.
1. Write a brief summary of the ENTIRE film, imaging that you are describing it to
someone who has not seen it yet. (1 paragraph)
2. What is the main theme or themes of the film? What is the overall message that
the filmmaker wants his/her audience to get? (Give two-three examples for
each theme). (2 paragraphs)
3. What character or characters resonated with you and why? Is there any
character that is most like you and if so, in what ways? (1-2 paragraphs)
4. What scenes vividly demonstrate what you have learned about the particular
era/topic? Describe those scenes in detail when explaining how they exemplify
what African Americans faced during that time period. (2 paragraphs)
5. Would you recommend this film or not and why? If you do, is there any specific
audience(s) that you feel would benefit the most from viewing this film?
Answer each question using complete sentences in paragraph form. Answers need to be complete and comprehensive, demonstrating that you paid attention and have invested significant thought in what you witnessed. All responses should conform to proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, etc. Certain questions ask personal questions and should be in the first person. All other responses should be in third person (this reviewer, this author, etc.) The entire review should be on 3 FULL. It should be typed, double-spaced, size 12” font, Times New Roman style.
Healthy People 2020 Health Topic Research Paper
Choose a health topic or issue from the Healthy People 2020 list to research. This list is found on www.healthypeople.gov under topics and objectives.
The requirements for this health research paper are as follows:
- Length of research paper: 3 pages, double spaced and no spelling/grammatical errors
- Research articles used cited correctly in APA, 6th edition format
- Use 3 or more appropriate research articles (empirical article on the health topic), and provide an explanation of the articles, and relevance to wellness and your topic.
- Describe the physiology of the health topic and relate it to the concept of general wellness. Describe in detail which of the dimensions of wellness the health issue most directly affects and how.
- Describe your personal experience with the topic, or your personal and/or intellectual growth due to researching the topic.
- Includes an abstract and summary paragraph on the analysis of the research and topic.