Final Capstone Project Paper
TOPIC: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN BUSNIESS PROCESS.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR FINAL PROJECT PAPER
- Final project papers are required to be medium length 6-8 pages double spaced. In keeping the amount of required pages relatively low, we expect the writing to be concise, succinct, and to-the-point. Key points should be expressed in clear, simple and easy-to-understand language.
- Papers should be prepared in Microsoft Word format (Microsoft Word 2010) and delivered in Adobe Acrobat PDF format (Adobe Acrobat XI Pro). Written papers shall be prepared on standard 8.5 by 11 inch pages.
- Student name and course code must be included in the heading section for all pages
- Each page shall have a one-inch margin at the top and the bottom and on each side.
- Notations of proprietary material and any other identifying information printed on each page may be included in the margin.
- Text shall be in Times New Roman, 12 point font. However, text included in figures or graphics in the written proposal may be reduced to 9 point font, times new roman. Table text must maintain 12 point font.
- Should the paper require foldout pages for graphics, one foldout page shall not exceed 17 by 11 inches. Foldouts will be counted as two (2) pages, regardless of size, and subsequent page numbering must be adjusted appropriately.