Business & Finance homework help.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze the role financial markets play in creating economic wealth in the U.S. 2. Provide a general overview of each of the three (3) securities you chose. Be sure to include such information as name, company it represents (if applicable), pricing, and historical performance. 3. Assess the current risk return relationship of each of the three (3) securities. 4. Recommend one (1) strategy for maximizing return for the current risk return relationship identified for each of the three (3) securities. 5. Suggest how the Federal Reserve and its monetary policy affect each of the three (3) securities today.
6. Determine whether each of the three (3) securities is a good investment in the next twelve (12) months, five (5) years, and ten (10) years. Provide a rationale for each security with your determination. 7. Use at least six (6) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the various types of financial markets and the types of transactions supported by each market in the U.S. and globally.
- Explain the operation of the Federal Reserve and describe how monetary policy is used in the U.S. and other countries to manage the economy
- Determine the valuation of various types of securities.
- Assess the risks in the various types of financial markets and develop strategies to manage the risks.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in financial markets and institutions.
- Write clearly and concisely about financial markets and institutions using proper writing mechanics.
The following additional outcomes may apply depending upon the student’s choice of securities:
- Develop strategies for the use of equity markets by investors and firms to meet stated financial objectives.
- Analyze the factors that affect interest rates and forecast interest rate changes.