Select one of the following research areas to investigate:
1) Software Engineering and SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
2) Software Engineering and Software Development Models
3) Software Engineering and Data Verification
4) Software Engineering and Data Validation
5) Software Engineering and Software Quality
6) Software Engineering and Data Analytics
Research Format: Review the CU Research Report Guidelines in Moodle File can be found in the Research Report Help section under General Important Student Notes: Each student submission will be checked for plagiarism. Be warned thatTurnitin has a very good historical memory and is capable of accessing reports from both internal and external resources
The research paper must be at least 2000 words as supported by evidence (citations from peer-reviewed sources). Note: the research should be thorough and exhaustive.
A minimum of five (5) peer-reviewed journal citations are required.
APA guidelines must be followed Formatting should be double-spaced, one-inch boarders, no extra space for headings, no extra white space, no more than two levels of heading, page numbers front and back matter).
The final submission should include DETAILS of each of following:
1) Chapter 1 – Introduction
2) Chapter 2 – Literature Review
3) Chapter 3 – Methodology Specifics (comparative analysis)
4) Chapter 4 – Findings and Results
5) Chapter 5 – Conclusion and Future Recommendations
6) References – APA