1) Do a bit of research on JSON and AJAX. How do they relate to the the Same-Origin policy?
Using WORD, write several short paragraphs on each. A total of 250-300 words. Use your own words.
2) Answer below questions, each of these questions in a paragraph with at least five sentences.Include the question and number your responses accordingly. Min 1 citation for EVERY question and it needs to be referenced. References & citations should be less than 6 years old. They also need to be an academic source something from the library or scholar Google not just any random website. It must be a peer reviewed academic source or an industry recognized type reference. Make sure your citations and your references use proper APA formatting if you are unsure consult the OWL website.
1. With all the stories about millions and millions of bytes of personal data having been exposed, why is their still any faith at all in the Internet?
2. How has the term hacking changed meaning over the years?
3. What is the most dangerous hacker tool?
4. From the news: How were NSA’s hacker tools compromised?
5. What was the vulnerability in the Target Breach?
6. What do you think of hactivism?
7. How did Stuxnet work?
8. What was the Arpanet?
9. Deep brain stimulation is a treatment for Parkinson’s disease. Medical devices such as these are now becoming accessible through the web. Consider the dangers (threat surface)?
10. What is the Red Team?
11. Make an argument for legalizing the copying of music or software.
12. Do I or don’t I own the books on my Kindle? If I own them, why can’t I transfer them? If I don’t own them, what is my legal right to them?
3) Watch this video about Joseph Shumpeter’s concept of Creative Destruction. For example, many think that the introduction of self-driving cars will disrupt the job market for drivers.
Use at least three sources. Use the Research Databases available from the Danforth Library, not Google. Include at least 3 quotes from your sources enclosing the copied words in quotation marks and cited in-line by reference to your reference list. Example: “words you copied” (citation) These quotes should be one full sentence not altered or paraphrased. Cite your sources using APA format. Use the quotes in your paragraphs. Do Not Doublespace.
Copying without attribution or the use of spinbot or other word substitution software will result in a grade of 0. Write in essay format not in bulleted, numbered or other list format. It is important that you use your own words, that you cite your sources, that you comply with the instructions regarding length of your post. Do not use spinbot or other word replacement software. It usually results in nonsense and is not a good way to learn anything.