- For the document: From 2000 to 2500 words.
- Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
- Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
- Text alignment: Justified.
- The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
Submission: SUNDAY 13th DECEMBER 2020, 23:59 Via Moodle (Turnitin). (Barcelona’s time).
- Choose a very well known Retail Company
- Describe and define:
- Target market
- Location Strategy
- Price policy and strategy
- Advertising Strategy
- Store Management Strategy (interior and exterior)
- On line Strategy
Outcomes: This task assesses the following learning outcomes:
- interpret how the new economic, social and cultural trends shape the new consumer behavior within the new framework of retailing
- Assess the different elements for selecting an appropriate store’s location and layout
- Identify and evaluate the different design and merchandise elements that conform the management of a store
- Develop adequate strategies of replenishment, merchandising, and budget optimization for achieving a given retail objectives
|Knowledge & Understanding
|Student demonstrates excellent understanding of key concepts and uses vocabulary in an entirely appropriate manner
|Student demonstrates good understanding of the task and mentions some relevant concepts and demonstrates use of the relevant vocabulary||Student understands the task and provides minimum theory and/or some use of vocabulary||Student understands the task and attempts to answer the question but does not mention key concepts or uses minimum amount of relevant vocabulary.|
|Student applies fully relevant knowledge to the situation provided||Student applies mostly relevant knowledge to the situation provided||Student applies some relevant knowledge to the situation provided. Some minor misunderstandings may be evident.||Student applies little relevant knowledge to the situation provided. Misunderstandings are evident.|
|Student evaluates the findings in excellent ways, drawing outstanding conclusions and proposing new paths of work.||Student evaluates the findings in a significant manned, drawing some conclusions and proposals.||Student creates a fair report but misses some elements learned in class||Student creates an incomplete report plan with some important missing elements and/or some irrelevant details|
|Student communicates their ideas extremely clearly and concisely, respecting the page limit and other formalities.||Student communicates their ideas clearly and concisely, respecting the page limit and other formalities.||Student communicates their ideas with some clarity and concision. It may be slightly over or under the page limit. Some formalities are missing.||Student communicates their ideas in a somewhat unclear and unconcise way. It is over or under the page limit and formalities are not respected.|