Respond to the following questions in your own words. Your responses should include specific examples and should incorporate concepts and terms from Chapter 21 in your textbook.
- Describe the steps that you should take to determine the credibility of a print source.
- How do the steps that you take to determine the validity and credibility of an online source differ from the steps you take for print sources? Give specific examples by comparing and contrasting sources you have encountered in your research. Your response should be 2-3 paragraphs.
- Using the constructive feedback you received from your group in Module 4, finalize another draft of your research paper. This paper must contain at least five paragraphs, a references page, and a title page. Be sure to follow APA style. Recall that your paper must include at least three reliable sources: at least one of the sources must be a book and one must be a scholarly article. Use the steps you describe in #1 above to consider the reliability of the sources you have chosen.
- 3–4 pages in length, in APA format (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- Use APA template and databases located in the Student Resource Center