- Do not use external sources for this essay. The book chapters and its corresponding PowerPoint presentations should be sufficient.
- All written assignments will be automatically checked for plagiarism via Turnitin.
- Length: 500-750 words
- Format: Double-spaced, 12 pt. font
- File type: PDF, DOC, or DOCX
Choose one of the following:
- Define the part of theology that is technically known as theodicy. Pick an example of extraordinary evil in the world and present it briefly. Use your example to explain the relevance of the problem of theodicy. Why is theodicy said to be more central to monotheistic religions than to other forms of religion?
Use the book as the cite source. Chapter 11 is where you will find the information to this prompt.