In a 4 – 6 page paper based on your internship course experience and the learning objectives achieved during the course, review your internship experience successes and challenges leading to growth. You should demonstrate in your paper a description of your professional portfolio and include any evidence of accomplishment and skill development or recognition that you have acquired this session and how it will contribute to your portfolio.
Provide at least two (2) peer-reviewed sources
1. Explore various career possibilities.
2. Combine classroom knowledge with an opportunity to learn
those disciplines, skills and attitudes which can best be
learned on the job; such as: self-discipline, teamwork,
responsibility, and initiative.
3. Develop practical skills in a real-world context
4. Enhance a portfolio or resume with practical experience and
5. Cultivate a learning experience, which can lead to job
opportunities within the workforce.
My internship position: Project management/Business analyst.