Information Systems homework help.
- What is meant by ‘authentication of evidence’ and why is this important? How can a Digital Forensics investigator authenticate evidence presented in a court of law? (Total of 3 Paragraphs or more)
2. What are the challenges when conducting data acquisition from a network? Give 3 examples and at least one common tool used to combat the challenge. (be extremely detailed and site your references) (Total of 3 Paragraphs or more)
3.. what is hashing and two main techniques of securing messages during transfer(be extremely detailed and Site your references) (Total of 3 Paragraphs or more)
4. Identify two current challenges for Digital Forensic investigators dealing with the Cloud.
- How is the field of DF currently tackling these challenges?
b. As a forensics investigator, what plan of action would you recommend to a bank considering cloud storage? (be extremely detailed and Site your references for all) (Total of 5 Paragraphs or more)
5. Hashing algorithms play crucial role in any digital forensics investigation. As a digital forensics examiner, you are often required to use these algorithms. Your task is to:
Explain briefly what is a hashing algorithm?
Investigate about SHA-3 algorithm, describe its characteristics and requirements.
How does SHA-3 compare to SHA-1 and SHA-2? Provide your answer in the form of a comparison table.(total of 5 paragraphs or more)
6. Discuss the importance of documentation and chain-of-custody in the Mobile device forensic process. (total of 3 paragraphs or more)