· Prepare two brief paragraphs (one for each subject) outlining your suggestions for:
o How a California company’s domestic policies might have to be adapted or changed to be successful in a different domestic or international market – (minimum of 250 words).
o How a California company’s strategies might have to be adapted or changed to be successful in a different domestic or international market – (minimum of 250 words).
Sign up for the 1 page Integrative case analysis Due Sept 8
NOTE: Only 1 company per student, so if Target has been chosen by someone else then select a different company
· THINK about the ICA and select aspects of possible policy and strategy implications that apply as you progress through the course and your readings, as well as the self-selected Case Studies. Structuring the data in this manner will build toward the final ICA.
One (1) page, typed, double-spaced Introduction of Integrative Case Analysis
· Identify the domestic or international market you are taking the product or service from and where you are taking the product or service to
· Identify the product or service (manufacturing, service, government, import/export, etc.)
· Draw structural framework (organizational chart)
· Explain your role in the organization, if any.