CV Attendance Questions
Due: by the start of class 1
Please answer the 5 questions below for attendance credit. Submit your answers to the proper assignment folder. Please do not share work.
- Describe 3 clinical manifestations specific to right-sided heart failure in the pediatric patient
- Describe the four classifications of congenital heart defects and explain how each manifests in the pediatric patient
- Which items should be included in the medication education for a pediatric patient taking digoxin and furosemide?
- What is Rheumatic Fever and how is it treated?
- What is a hypercyanotic spell, who suffers from it, and how is it treated?