Chronic Attendance Questions
Due: by the start of class 2
Please answer the 5 questions below for attendance credit. Submit your answers to the proper assignment folder. Please do not share work.
- Describe nursing interventions during the child’s hospitalization for failure to thrive.
- Describe an individualized education program (IEP).
- What are key components of nursing care for children with impaired cognitive function?
- Describe atlantoaxial instability in the Trisomy 21 (Down syndrome) patient. How is it diagnosed?
- Differentiate between palliative care and hospice care. What considerations should be made in providing hospice care to the pediatric patient that might be different from the adult?