Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Write a 800-1500 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. There should be four sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.
- There are many countercultures in the world. Name one of them and explain why you believe they fit into this category.
- Each person in society has a status. What is your status? In addition, do you believe you were given this status? Explain why or why not.
- It is said that we all learn by experience. Or do we? There are three theories of socialization. Think of a personal situation where it was a “learning experience” and describe the outcome based on the theories of socialization.
- We all experience the stages of the Life Course — some more than others. At this point in your life, you may be in the Young Adulthood or Middle Adulthood stage. Thinking into the future, how do you see your Life Course playing out? Describe it using each of the remaining phases.