You Are Required To Discuss And Evaluate The Characteristics And Effects Of Micro Needling In The Aesthetic Clinic. You are required to discuss and evaluate the characteristics and effects of micro
needling in the aesthetic clinic
Every letters corresponds to the folder with the same letter
Identify and discuss the devices used in Level 4 treatments
Discuss the effects of micro needling on the skin including effects on
specific skin conditions
Discuss if the difference in devices available can affect the treatment
application and results
- Relate to your own experience and compare two treatments
applications relating to client sensation and skin response. You are not
required to include a step by step treatment description
You can say one client was so sensitive and painful and had more redness than the other client. Make up a story.
Conclude by explaining the importance of priming the skin prior to
treatments and explain how to achieve treatment progression
- You are requested to use the headings above to organize this
assignment structure, please follow the bullet points in order as they
- Please use a new paragraph for each bullet point.
- Your work should flow, try not to repeat what you have said in the last
paragraph but you can refer to information you have already given.
- Try to write this without saying ‘I’ too much. Write in the 3rd person
where possible (without saying ‘I’ or ‘we’).
- Your target is to write between 1500 – 2000 words, no more and no less
- You must include at least 3 references of where you have researched
when writing this assignment at the end of your work – for example,
books, websites, training material.
- Please use size 12 font – style Arial.